Friday, October 7, 2016

Finding a cure for the itch!

I thought changing Bubs from Frontline would fix my itchy dog, but he's still itchy. I can say that I like NexGuard bc I don't have to worry about the medicine rubbing off on my carpet and bed when he lays down and I can also wash him when he gets into messy situations.

Maybe he has has allergies? I don't know what is is, but he's so itchy it's bothering us to see him so stressed out again. We've noticed tiny bites on him, but no fleas or ticks or anything on his actual body. I have a feeling that the meds are working, but we just have pests outside that aren't coming into the house.

I've also tried making some anti-ich concoctions:
Water
Vinegar
Green Tea
Lavender Essential Oil
Tea Tree Oil

(It didn't really work)

I'll just keep on trying until I can find the cure for the itch!

No comments:

Post a Comment