Saturday, January 24, 2015

Everybubs needs love


I've been busy and I feel terrible that I haven't been able to take Bubs out as much. My Lola (grandmother in Tagalog) is a hoarder and we had to go to her house and clean it out. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring Bubs with me because her house is infested with RATS x_x. I know that he loves to chase things and I didn't want him getting into anything in fear he'd get sick. I was able to go last weekend but that meant leaving him at home. I noticed since then he's been acting up (he pooped and peed in places he normally doesn't) so today I made time to take him on a new walk.

We went to San Mateo for the Bay trail off 3rd Ave. and he LOVED it! We walked on the paved trail on leash because of all the runners and bicyclists. We also happened to find a small beach area where there were some dogs playing fetch in the water. Too bad I wasn't prepared with a towel otherwise he would have went for a swim too. He did lay in the grass and watch the bigger dogs play in the water without fuss though. For some reason he hates skateboards (probably the sound) so he got all crazy when a guy passed by on one, but other than that he had fun.



Post Workout Nap

No comments:

Post a Comment