Friday, May 8, 2015

Dogs tug and play with toys

I have to admit that I haven't been taking Bubs on many hikes, but just walking him to the park nearby.

Last weekend, we met up Bay and walked from the Safeway at Fulton & Great Highway to Noriega to eat at The Devil's Teeth Baking Company. I was told that the had great breakfast sandwiches and they were! This place was nice because there are a bunch of benches configured into coves on the sidewalk where we were able to sit with Bubs and Bay. I wish I had taken some pictures but we had our hands full holding our sandwiches and when I was just about finished with my food, Bubs tugged the leash and made me drop the last of it. It was so sad! After breakfast, we walked back to the Safeway. It was a nice walk to earn our food and we always love hanging out with Bay!

At the Wag Awards we attended with Bay, he and Bubs were given free dog toys and they both really LOVE the ghost toys they got.
Brand New Ghost

Bubs and the decapitated ghost

Ghost is still smiling! 
We've been to Bay's house since and his is still intact but Bubs goes through toys by ripping the stuffing and squeakers out. The decapitated ghost is still his favorite, but it smells soooo bad from all his drool soaked into it! We've washed it a few times, but it always starts to smell again. Another problem that I run into is that the ball is all slobbery when I go to throw it for him and it's just gross. I happened to be at PetSmart and saw some Martha Stewart toys in the clearance bin that had the same ball shape as the ghost head but had a tope on it too. I found a mouse one and cut the ears off so that Bubs wouldn't rip them off. He loves it just as much as the decapitated ghost and now my hands don't get wet and smell from his drool! 


Pooped from playing fetch!

No comments:

Post a Comment