Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nappy no more

The fiancee and I took a 3 week vacation and visited family in the Philippines as well as a stop over in Japan. Before we left, we were growing his hair out because it was so cold. California is in a drought but with El NiƱo, we've been blessed with a good amount of needed rain. While we were gone, Bubs got matted in a few spots from getting wet in the rain during his walks, so we decided to cut his hair short.

Before: Chewbacca

After: Handsome pup
Typically I groom him myself because he gets anxious and it's cheaper, but because he had matts I decided to bring him to the Petsmart Groomers in Daly City. Carlos did an amazing job despite Bubs being squirmy. Definitely going to request him next time I can't groom at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment